Edited by Keedah
While the east coast continues to battle record snowfalls the Glamarazzi ladies still manage to look fabulous (snow boots and all). In this week's links you'll find runway looks from clothes, to hair and makeup, and even down to your fragrance, guaranteeing to make you look like you just stepped off the catwalk.
- LiAnn at Sparklecrack Central pours water into the ocean with her entry on new media and less-new media and privilege
- Sarah from Glossicious loved this dark,smoky, sexy & OH-SO-MYSTERIOUS Look, Its Diane Von Furstenberg aw/fall10 runway Look Would you Dare wearing it?
- Want to turn your frizzy damaged hair in to luscious locks? Then get the Brazilian Blowout 411. BrazilIan Blowout411
- Her Goody Bag: Get The Look: Angela Simmons
- Cynthia @ TheStyleAficionado shares tips on how to score designer brand items for less.
- Haute or not: Foley + Corinna’s Cargo
- Zimbio compared Tyra to "General Zod" from "Superman II". What do you think?
- Danielle makes the big chop and leaves relaxed hair behind.
- Glamour Whore introduces you to Sarah Jessica Parker's newest fragrance "SJP NYC"...the quintessential "Carrie Bradshaw/NYC" scent
- Diana at Hot Beauty Health shares how to find women's fragrances that suits you and your style!
- Diary of a Style Addict does some quickie nail art with Rescue Beauty Lounge's Squarepants, Konad stamping and some quick thinking.